Year-end Outputs and Outcomes For 2012:
• 936 individuals received a total of 1,496 grooming services.
• 1,429 were haircuts, 35 were hairstyles, 59 received shaves and 15 received chemical services.
• 24% of the individuals groomed were now able to attend their job interviews with a neat and clean appearance.
• 19% were now able to regularly attend their place of employment with a neat and clean appearance.
• 57% were now able to attend school with a neat and clean appearance
• 60% indicated that our projects improved their hygiene and self-image.
• 52% indicated that without our projects they would not be able to afford regular grooming services.