• 100% of the individuals indicated that they lived at or below
current U.S. Poverty guidelines.
• 67% were residence of a transitional shelter and
31% were residence of a residential shelter (2% – other).
• 7,426 units of hygiene products, grooming supplies and
equipment was distributed to three of the areas top homeless and transitional shelters.
• 1,020 haircuts/hairstyles, 258 shaves and 36 grooming training
sessions were performed.
• On 808 occasions children and adults served indicated that they
were receiving services that they are currently unable to afford.
• On 553 occasions children and adults served indicated they were
now able to attend school with a neat and clean appearance.
• On 257 occasions adults served indicated that they were able to
attend an interview with a neat and clean appearance.