• 39 grooming support services were administered to 36 individuals.
• 27 of the individuals served lived below the U.S. poverty guidelines 9 were unknown.
• 28 haircuts were performed, 11 hairstyles and 8 grooming training sessions were conducted.
• On 27 occasions individuals served indicated that they received services that they did not have the money to pay for.
• On 25 occasions individuals served indicated that the services they received allowed them to maintain proper grooming, hygiene and self-image.
Post Views: 1,606