• 2,644 grooming support services were administered to 1,448 individuals.
• 1,024 individuals said that these were services that they would not be otherwise able to afford.
• 360 were able to go on job interviews on 467 occasions with a neat and clean appearance.
• 1,102 occasions in which individuals were now able to attend school with a neat and clean appearance.
• 1,971 occasions in which individuals indicated that the program helped them to maintain regular grooming, hygiene and self-image.
• 1,979 haircuts and 920 other services (chemical treatments, natural hairstyles and shaves).
• 54,347 grooming products, equipment and hygienic supplies to be delivered to residential, transitional, and emergency housing for the homeless and/or foster child.
Post Views: 1,519